Course Enrollment Agreement
Agreement between Advantage Training and ______________, herein referred to as Student, regarding enrollment in the following class:
Class title: ___________________________________________________
Class start date: _______________________________________________
Class location: ________________________________________________
Class tuition: _________________________________________________
Tuition payment method: _______________________________________
Tuition payment may be made by check, money order or through Paypal. Checks or money orders should be sent and made out to:
1. This agreement constitutes the complete and fully integrated contract between Advantage Training and Student, and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements and discussions. This agreement may be changed only by an agreement in writing between Advantage Training and Student. Student has read and understood this agreement and has not entered into this agreement in reliance on any promises made by Advantage Training or any of its counselors or agents.
2. Student agrees to comply with Advantage Training's rules and procedures, including, but not limited to absences, tardiness, honesty & proper conduct.
3. Although Advantage Training will make its best efforts to notify students in the event that any class has been canceled or postponed, it is the student's responsibility to contact Advantage Training to confirm his or her attendance in the class at least two business days before the scheduled class. Advantage Training is not responsible for student's travel, lodging, incidental expenses or other losses or damages incurred if the student does not confirm his or her attendance in the class, and the class has been cancelled or postponed.
4. In-person day classes are generally held from 8:30 AM to 5 PM. All course schedules are subject to change in start and completion dates. Students will be duly notified.
5. In the event of natural disasters, Acts of God, labor disputes, or equipment failure, Advantage Training reserves the right to postpone training up to a maximum of 30 days. Students will be duly notified.
6. Advantage Training reserves the right to withdraw a scheduled program if the registration is insufficient to host a class.
7. If meals are provided to student, Advantage Training does not guarantee that the meals will meet student's special dietary requirements. Students with special dietary requirements are responsible for providing their own food during the duration of any course attended at Advantage Training.
8. Student agrees that any legal action brought to enforce or interpret any term of this agreement, or involving student's relationship with Advantage Training, shall be brought exclusively in the Superior Court of California for the County of Santa Cruz, and student submits to the personal jurisdiction of that Court. The prevailing party in such suit shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs of suit from the losing party.
9. If any section of this agreement shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the other sections hereof, and this agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable section was omitted.
10. While attending training classes with Advantage Training, student may come in contact with other Advantage Training students, as well as Advantage Training's own employees and contractors. Student covenants and agrees that he/she shall not directly or indirectly solicit or facilitate (by communication of any nature) the hiring of any of Advantage Training's clients, employees or contractors for a period of 2 years after student' s last day of attending training with Advantage Training. Student may engage in, and Advantage Training encourages, the solicitation of work from Advantage Training by communicating such requests directly to Advantage Training's staff. The parties agree that if student and/or student's employer hires or utilizes Advantage Training's personnel in violation of this paragraph, Advantage Training will have been damaged, but that the amount of damages are difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, the parties agree that if student/student's employer violates this paragraph, student/student's employer will pay Advantage Training $75,000.00 as liquidated damages.
Students cancelling 15 or more days before the class start date shall incur a $150 cancellation fee. The balance of the amounts paid shall be refunded.
Students cancelling 7 to 15 days before the start date of class shall incur a 50% forfeiture of the class tuition. The balance of the amounts paid shall be refunded.
Students cancelling less than 7 days before the start date of class shall receive no refund. Students who fail to attend the class without previously cancelling or rescheduling shall receive no refund.
Students may reschedule 15 or more days before the class start date without incurring a fee.
Students rescheduling 7 to 15 days before the start date of class shall incur a $250 rescheduling fee.
Students rescheduling less than 7 days before the start date of class shall incur a rescheduling fee of 25% of the tuition amount.
Students rescheduling less than 3 days before the start date of class shall incur a rescheduling fee of 50% of the tuition amount.
Students cancelling after rescheduling shall receive no refund.
Only one reschedule of a class is permitted. The rescheduled class must be taken within 12 months of the original class start date. If a class is not offered again rescheduling will be treated as a cancellation.
Advantage Training Cancellation/Rescheduling
Advantage Training is not liable for any non-refundable costs incurred by either Advantage Training or the student for the student or on the student's behalf (for example, airfare or motel costs).
Payment Policy: Prepayment is required for all classes. Advantage Training reserves the right to change pricing, registration terms, and conditions, to make changes to any of our products or programs described on this web site, or to change a course location or cancel a course at any time without notice or liability. Advantage Training's sole liability will be limited to the refunding of any fees paid in respect of the course and Advantage Training shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. Advantage Training will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to their enrollment.
All published course policies, terms and conditions in effect at the time of registration will be applicable, including cancellation terms. These can be found on the Advantage Training website at: http://www.adtrainweb.com/.
Cancellation Policy: If Customer cancels or reschedules a course within twenty (20) business days of the scheduled start date, Customer will be charged 25% of the Base Course Fee. If cancellation or reschedule occurs within ten (10) business days of the start date, Customer will be charged 50% of the Base Course Fee. Any such fee charged will not be applied to the price of any rescheduled courses.
_____________________________________ Date: ____________________
______________________________________ Date: ____________________